Getting Started with Technology
Information & Technology Services is here to help you with your technology needs. Below are a few guides for getting started. But if you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-535-7525.
- Activating Your ePass – Your PLU ePass account gives you access to a wide range of resources such as: e-mail, network registration, Sakai, and licensed Library resources. Go to this page to activate your ePass account.
- Getting Connected – Steps for getting connected to wired and wireless internet connections as well as cable TV.
- Getting Started with Technology – New Students – A quick-start overview for new students on using technology at PLU.
- Getting Started with Sakai for Students (.pdf) – Sakai is PLU’s Learning Management System. Many professors have Sakai courses set up for their courses. Check out this guide for a quick-start on using Sakai.
- Digital Phone and Voice Mail Reference Guide (.pdf) – Reference guide for basic features of digital telephones and voice mail for PLU office phones.