- All Computer and Network Use Policies – A statement on violations & consequences and the individual policies listed below are gathered at this location.
- General Use Policy – This is the overarching policy that applies to the use of computer-related resources at Pacific Lutheran University.
- Network Use Policy – This policy applies to all computers connected to the PLU network.
- Anti-Virus Software Policy – Applies to all individuals who connect a personally owned computer to the PLU network.
- Administrative Systems Use Policy – Pacific Lutheran University employees, including student workers, must assume responsibility for legal and ethical computer and network use.
- University Web Policy – The Pacific Lutheran University Web policy applies to all users of PLU Web-related resources.
- Platform Support Policy – Describes operating systems and software supported by the university.
- Residential Networking Policy – Describes the terms that must be agreed to before registering a device on the Residential Network.