Master of Business Administration
Graduate College of Professional Studies
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is founded on the cornerstones of leadership, creative innovation, global awareness and ethical responsibility. This transformative degree focuses on strategy and innovation and works to develop the next generation of global business leaders. Open to students from all academic backgrounds, the MBA provides an opportunity for a diverse student body to exchange ideas, network and explore best practices in industries outside their own.
- Format – The Program may be completed in 9-22 months. Classes are held in the afternoon and evening on campus. Perfect for working professionals. Applicants are welcome to enter in Summer, Fall or Spring.
- International Education – Our curriculum requires a “Global Business Perspectives” course which includes a 10-day international experience. Travel and accommodations are covered by the program.
- Faculty – Faculty combine industry experience and educational expertise in the classroom. They incorporate real-world examples and services learning experiences.
- Accreditation – The PLU School of Business is AACSB accredited.
Graduates from the last 5 years: Their jobs
- US. Army
- Hughes Group
- Wells Fargo
- Boy Scouts
- Thrivent Financial
- City of Tacoma
- Healthcare Management
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Entrepreneurship and Closely Held Enterprises
- Supply Chain Management
It’s FREE to apply to PLU
When you're ready, we're here. Apply now and fulfill your potential!Get Started