Secondary Certification and Endorsement Options

Students at PLU may pursue secondary (middle and high school) teaching through the one year master’s degree in education with certification.

Please see the Department of Education for additional information. The department recommends majoring in your subject of interest and pursuing the M.A.E.-Certification. For more information on graduate programs, please see the graduate programs section of the catalog.