International students who do not meet the English language proficiency requirement for admission to the PLU graduate program of their interest are encouraged to join the University community through the International Pathway Program (IPP).
To be admitted to this program, students must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and are required to submit the following:
- A completed IPP application.
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended in the United States, home country, or other country
- Copy of university/college degree diploma
- Evidence of English proficiency:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 60 or
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum score of 5.5
- A completed International Student Declaration of Finances.
Students have up to nine months to complete the IPP. Upon completion of the IPP, students will be considered for admission to graduate study at PLU. For more information, please contact the Director of Graduate Admission at 253.535.8570 or email to email@example.com.