- Associate Vice President - Diversity, Justice, & Sustainability
- Director - Center for Gender Equity
- Ph.D., Higher Education, Azusa Pacific University, 2016
- MSEd., College Student Personnel, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, 2004
- B.A., Public Communication, University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire, 2002
Angie initiates, manages, and supports programs, initiatives, and services that enrich the university’s efforts to become a more diverse, socially just, and sustainable living, learning, and working community. She provides strategic vision on matters related to diversity, social justice, and inclusion on campus and is a prominent leader of the university, building strategic, intentional, and sustainable coalitions for social justice education and change.
A Midwest girl for life, Angie is currently pursuing a Doctorate in Higher Education from Azusa Pacific University in California. Her research interests include the impact of social justice education on students, faculty, and staff, and the experiences of White individuals who are engaged in anti-racist initiatives. Angie has received various grants and awards for her work in social justice and diversity and her work has been recognized regionally, nationally, and internationally as innovative, culturally appropriate, and educational for students.