Booking Your Event
Before scheduling your event with us, please reserve your room through Event Services. You may visit their website here, call them at 253-535-7450, or visit the office in the Anderson University Center. Dinners, receptions, and conferences of 25 guests or more must be booked two weeks in advance, and for events of 100 or more guests please book at least one month ahead. If you book an event out of the timeline requirements you may be subject to a limited menu and additional charges. If the room or guest count changes please notify both the Catering office and Event Services.
Event Planning Guidelines
Whether you are planning a coffee service, a casual luncheon or formal dinner, we look forward to assisting you. PLU’s Catering Service is equipped to serve up to 200 people. For larger groups or special requests, it may be necessary to rent equipment and/or serving ware. All applicable rental fees and taxes will be added to your bill, and please note that events cancelled with less than two weeks notice will be charged a percentage of rental fees.
Events Outside the AUC
- The minimum order charge for deliveries is $50.
- Deliveries can be made from 7am to 7pm.
- Full china service for a served meal is $2 per person.
If it is necessary to rent from an outside agency, other charges may apply.
Information to have when booking
- Name of group
- Date of event
- Time and length of event (including preferred set-up and pick-up time)
- Type of service
- Guest count
- Table set up and any additional linens
- Contact person including phone number and address
- Title or name of event
- Banner budget account number (for on-campus customers)
- Special dietary requirements