Visitor Information and Resources
Located in Tacoma, WA, Pacific Lutheran University is nestled in amongst naturally wooded campus, just off of the I-5 corridor. For more information about how to get to campus, parking, and our PLU community, please refer to the below link and information:
Parking on Campus
Pacific Lutheran University welcomes all visitors to our campus and offers free visitor’s parking passes to all guests on campus. Parking regulations are strictly enforced, so we ask that all visitors stop by the Concierge or Hospitality Services Office to pick up a pass before continuing with your visit. There are three 15 minute parking spots in the Library Lot directly across Park Avenue from our office where you can park while obtaining your pass. If a visit is scheduled prior to arrival, we will happily provide an electronic pass via email prior to the scheduled visit.
Visitor’s passes allow you to park in any non-gated lot, providing that you follow all regulatory signs (not parking in reserved or disabled parking spots, unless properly registered with the state).
Scheduling a Site Visit Today!
Connect with Hospitality Services for a personal tour of campus and all meeting spaces PLU has to offer! 253-535-74500.
Looking for Activities in Tacoma?
If you’re planning a conference at PLU and looking for activities in the area, Tacoma has countless exciting opportunities for every visitor. Visit Travel Tacoma to find the best things to do in the area to help ensure your conference is one of a kind and sure to make a lasting impression.
Directions to PLU
Located just off of the I-5 corridor, PLU has a very accessible campus. For directions from I-5 to our Anderson University Center, please see below:
Pacific Lutheran University
12180 Park Ave S
Tacoma, WA 98447
- Take exit 127 for WA – 512 East toward Puyallup
- If coming from North of PLU, turn left onto WA – 512 East, if coming from South of PLU, turn right onto WA – 512 East.
- Take the WA – 7 South/Pacific Avenue exit toward Parkland/Spanaway
- Turn right onto WA – 7 South/Pacific Ave South
- Turn right onto 121st ST South
- Take the 2nd left onto Park Avenue South. Anderson University Center will be located on the right
- There is a large clock tower in front of the building as well as a Viking ship.
- Parking is available in the Anderson University Center Parking Lot, Harstad Parking Lot or the Mortvedt Library Parking Lot. These will be on your left as you travel South on Park Avenue.
- Remember to place your parking pass on your dashboard after parking!