MSN Programs Outcomes
1. Implement evidence-based practice, incorporating theory, models, and science to ensure safe, quality health care.
2. Integrate knowledge of technology, information systems, policy, organization, and financing into the improvement of health care delivery and health outcomes.
3. Demonstrate a commitment to ethical decision making, social justice, and advocacy for vulnerable and diverse populations.
4. Develop and use collaborative leadership and management strategies that foster safety and quality improvement throughout a healthcare system.
5. Advance the profession through collaboration, adherence to nursing standards and values, service, and commitment to lifelong learning.
6. Collaboratively design client-centered strategies for clinical prevention and health promotion.
7. Expand nursing expertise through the application of advanced pathophysiological, pharmacological, and assessment knowledge and skills.