Google Apps For Education
- Google Mail - Offer email to your faculty, students and staff with over 7 gigabytes of storage per account, search tools to help them find information fast, and instant messaging built right into the browser.
- Google Talk - Faculty, students and staff can call or send instant messages to their contacts for free -- anytime, anywhere in the world. Imagine the possibilities for people collaborating on projects from different locations.
- Google Calendar - Everyone can organize their schedules and share events, meetings and entire calendars with others. You can even publish a calendar on your website to let others know about upcoming events.
- Google Groups - Allows you to manage and archive your mailing list and provides a method for communication and collaboration with group members. Members can read and post messages online or via email as well as search archives of your group's messages.
- Google Docs - Students and faculty can create documents, spreadsheets and presentations and then collaborate with each other in real-time right inside a web browser window.
- Google Sites - Create a website and edit it the same way you'd edit a document -- no technical expertise required. Your site can bring together all the information you want to share with your colleagues and students, including docs, calendars, photos, videos and attachments.