Quality Control Intern – Calllisons
Job Title: QC Intern
Department: Quality Control
Open position: Seasonal Internship
Supervisor: Manager, Quality Control
Schedule: Weekly commitment of 20-40 hours per week. Duration 6 weeks to 6 months, agreed on upon hire. Actual schedule determined per selectee availability.
- Degree seeking student or recent Graduate. Minimum of 20 hours of science coursework, with an emphasis in chemistry or biology. Junior or Senior preferred.
- Sincere interest in learning and developing professionally in the field of applied science.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work both in groups and independently with accuracy on time-sensitive projects.
- Work with Lab Technicians in preparing samples for sensory evaluations.
- Assist with gas chromatography sample preparation and analysis.
- Assist with maintaining accurate laboratory records and lab cleanliness.
- Assist in laboratory supply management with Laboratory Technicians.
- Provide assistance for special projects as needed.
Training: Orientation to the company and on the job training provided by permanent lab personnel.
Workspace: Primary duties performed throughout the laboratory. Desk space provided.
To Apply: E-mail a Cover Letter and Resume to Evan Shields, Eshields@Callisons.com