Engineering Entry-Level Positions at Boeing
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing has shaped the course of human history through aerospace innovations. Today, because of our amazing people and powerful technologies, our products connect the globe, protect freedom, and advance scientific discovery around the world. From the depths of the ocean, to Mars and beyond, we’re inspiring the next century of explorers – we invite you to join us on the journey ahead!
Join us as we build the future in Engineering! Opportunities are available in but not limited to: aerospace/flight, mechanical/structural, electrical, software, product security, systems, manufacturing, industrial, material, and test engineering.
These entry-level positions have a start date anytime between January 2022 and September 2022. Applicants best matching the attributes/qualifications described below will be scheduled for virtual interviews. https://jobs.boeing.com/job/seattle/engineering-entry-level-positions-in-multiple-boeing-locations/185/21687616528
Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- Currently majoring in one of the following core engineering/applied sciences disciplines (Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering, Chemical/Material Science, Computer Engineering/Science, Civil/Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Industrial Engineering, Material Science, Manufacturing Engineering, Math, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering Technical, Industrial Management, Operations Research, Engineering Mechanics, or other Engineering discipline)
- Currently enrolled student attending a college or university with an expected graduation date prior to August 2022
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Strong academic performance
- Exceptional organizational and collaboration skills as demonstrated through leadership positions on teams and/or in student or civic organizations
- Strong technical experiences as demonstrated through technical projects, research or engineering internships
- Exceptional communication skills and interest and enthusiasm related to engineering, aerospace and a career with Boeing
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Colorado summary pay range: Min: $70,000– Max: $133,000
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.