BOEING Engineering Internship Program Summer 2022
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing has shaped the course of human history through aerospace innovations. Today, because of our amazing people and powerful technologies, our products connect the globe, protect freedom, and advance scientific discovery around the world. From the depths of the ocean, to Mars and beyond, we’re inspiring the next century of explorers – we invite you to join us on the journey ahead!
As an intern at Boeing, you’ll gain hands-on experience, learn from experts, and collaborate with teams that do truly amazing things.
Over the course of our 10-12 week internship experience you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with a mentor in your field of study while finding solutions to real world problems
- Experience our products up close by touring our state-of-the-art manufacturing and research facilities
- Interact directly with our company leaders to discuss strategy and the future of Boeing
- Build a lasting professional network through social events and engaging activities
- Gain the skills and knowledge to become a future leader in the aerospace industry
Join us as we build the future in Engineering! Interns will have the chance to support engineering projects in space systems, military systems, commercial aircraft or technology development. Internship opportunities are available in but not limited to: aerospace/flight, mechanical/structural, electrical, software, product security, systems, industrial, material and test engineering.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- Ability to work full-time for 10-12 weeks during Summer 2022
- Currently majoring in one of following core engineering/applied sciences disciplines (Aeronautical/Aerospace, Civil (especially Structural emphasis or interest), Chemical, Computer Engineering/Science, Electrical, Industrial, Materials, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mathematics, Physics, Software, Structural, Quality, Industrial Engineering Technical, Industrial Management, Operations Research, Engineering Mechanics, and Systems).
- Enrolled student attending a college or university with an expected graduation date on or after August 2022
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Strong academic performance (preferred GPA of 3.0 or above),
- Exceptional organizational and collaboration skills as demonstrated through leadership positions on teams and/or in student or civic organizations
- Strong technical experiences as demonstrated through technical projects, research or engineering internships
- Exceptional communication skills and interest and enthusiasm related to engineering, aerospace and a career with Boeing
- Junior or Senior class standing
Get more details and apply here: https://jobs.boeing.com/job/seattle/engineering-internship-program-summer-2022/185/21687616448