Tufts University Graduate Program
Tufts is a top-tier research institution located just five miles from Boston, a vibrant city and a hub of scientific innovation. We are just the right size to combine cutting-edge research with a more personalized mentoring experience. We pride ourselves on our accomplished research groups with multidisciplinary approaches and a high level of federal funding in all fields of chemistry including physical chemistry, inorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry, organic chemistry, chemical biology, biotechnology, chemistry education, and theoretical and computational chemistry. We also pride ourselves on our student-centered programs that help young scientists achieve their academic and professional goals.
Interested students can also register for a virtual open house on November 29th here: Chemistry Virtual Open House.
Our MS and PhD programs provide unique benefits focused on an enriching student experience:
- We are an ACS Bridge Partner program, part of department-wide efforts to increase equity and inclusion in the chemical sciences.
- All PhD students are provided a Travel Fellowship to present their research at national conferences.
- Our seminar program hosts research leaders from academia and industry to connect with our students.
- Graduate students are active in outreach programs at local schools.
- Students attend professional development workshops tailored to their chosen career paths.
- Students have a close-knit community within the department and the greater Graduate School.
How to Apply
No GRE required! Please check our website for upcoming admissions deadlines and submit your application through our online application portal.
If you have any questions about the application process or requirements, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 627-3395. If you have any questions about the department or our graduate programs, please feel free to contact me.