UO Chemistry/Biochemistry Graduate Program Info Sessions
The University of Oregon has two upcoming virtual information sessions on 11/9 and 11/16 for perspective graduate students who may want to learn more about the program.
See the flyer below for registration information.
Graduate research at the University of Oregon is designed to keep student researchers at the forefront of chemical science. The quality of our educational program has been recognized by training grants from the National Science Foundation, the National Institutes of Health, and the Department of Education. You can find information on our faculty’s research interests here: https://chemistry.uoregon.edu/area/.
- Interdisciplinary research opportunities
- State-of-the-art buildings and facilities
- Three full-term rotation program
- Collaborative and supportive culture
- Beautiful Pacific Northwest location
- Full tuition waiver
- 95% of insurance premium
- Full-year stipend
- Additional scholarships available to exceptionally qualified students