2024 OHSU Summer Equity Internship Program: Applications Open
The OHSU Equity Research Program offers an exciting opportunity for diverse undergraduate college students to spend eight weeks working on research projects alongside faculty, scientists and graduate students. Examples of internship tracks include:
- Biomedical Studies
- Health Systems & Policy – Center for Health Systems Effectiveness
- Public Health
- PA (Physician Assistant)
What can Equity Interns expect
- A $4,000 stipend paid during the program
- Paid housing and food support offered.
- Hands-on intensive research experience
- Weekly educational seminars hosted by faculty and scientific mentors
- The program concludes with a scientific poster symposium open to all OHSU.
Things to Know
The 2024 Summer Equity Research Program will run from June 24 – August 16, 2024.
- The application is open until January 22, 2024 at 5 PM PST
- 2 Letters of recommendation are due by Feb 5, 2024 at 5 PM PST.
- One of the letters must be from a college science teacher. The second recommendation can be from a community leader, teacher, coach, counselor.