Dr. Harry Papadopoulos
Associate Dean (Chair) of Kinesiology
Office Location:Olson Auditorium - Room 101-9
- Professor of Kinesiology
- Ph.D., Sport Science, Georgia State University, 2002
- M.S., Exercise Science, Georgia State University, 1997
- B.S., Physical Education, Aristole's University of Thessaloniki, 1989
Areas of Emphasis or Expertise
- Exercise Science
- AAPHERD National Convention and Expo, Intensity Levels in Children Ages 7-10 While Traverse Climbing with C. Darling, K.E. Mathias, and J. DePaepe, Charlotte, NC (2013)
- American College of Sports Medicine National Meeting, Perceptions of the built environment in two micropolitan communities of different population densities with T.R. Quilter, V.M. Nethery, M. Riggs, San Francisco, CA (2012)
- American College of Sports Medicine National Meeting, Differences in neighborhood characteristics and physical activity between older adults in metropolitan and micropolitan counties with M. Berdis, M. Madlem, B.E. Saelens, J.F. Sallis, L. Frank, A. King, Denver, CO (2011)
- J. Brown, C. Papadopoulos, and R. Pritchett. "Examination of Injury in Female Gaelic Football." International Journal of Exercise Science Vol. 6(2), 2013: 98-105.
- S.L. Vargas, K. Kerr-Pritchett, C. Papadopoulos, and V. Bennet. "Dietary Habits, Menstrual Health, Body Composition, and Eating Disorder Risk Among Collegiate Volleyball Players: A Descriptive Study." Internation Journal of Exercise Science Vol. 6(1), 2013: 52-62.
- B.E. Saelens and C. Papadopoulos. "The Importance of the Built Environment in Older Adults’ Physical Activity: A Review of the Literature." Washington State Journal of Public Health Practice Vol. 1, 2008: 13-21.