Admission to the MS in Kinesiology is based on several criteria including academic preparation, work experience and potential contribution to the classroom experience.
The Graduate Admissions Committee bases decisions on a holistic assessment of the individual merits of each applicant. Academic preparation will be evaluated by the program admission team with
consideration given to the applicant’s previous formal education and relevant professional
certifications or experience.
Students may be given conditional admission based on gaps in previous knowledge. Conditional admission may require the completion of necessary prerequisite coursework prior to the start of the program.
Application open to all majors
To be eligible for admission applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree, in any major, from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation, either academic or professional
- A current resume
- A personal statement not to exceed a total of five double spaced pages.
- Application processing fee
International student language proficiency requirements:
- Minimum TOEFL-iBT score of 80 or minimum IELTS score of 6.5.