Our Schools & Departments
- School of Business Pacific Lutheran University’s School of Business is one of the nation’s most outstanding business schools, according to The Princeton Review.
- Department of Communication, Media & Design Arts The Department of Communication, Media & Design Arts offers a strategic and creative curriculum to prepare students for careers in diverse fields including print and digital design, journalism, marketing, media production, and visual art.
- Department of Education The Department of Education’s emphasis on early and on-going field experiences, coupled with an enduring heritage of excellence in professional and liberal arts education, has given PLU one of the most respected programs in the region.
- Innovation Studies Courses in the Innovation Studies minor teach fundamental skills like design thinking, collaboration, and building an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Department of Music Distinguished teachers, talented students, and supportive public: these are the people who make the Department of Music at PLU a nationally recognized center for musical learning, serving, and sharing.
- Department of Theatre & Dance Dedicated and approachable faculty, a close-knit and diverse student community, and a commitment to helping you reach your professional goals sets PLU Theatre & Dance apart from other programs.