2019 Juried Student Art Exhibit Call for Submissions
All PLU students are welcome to submit art for consideration at the 2019 Juried Student Art Exhibit. Submissions are due to the University Gallery in Ingram Hall on Tuesday, November 5 between 10 AM and 12 PM.
Notes about participation:
- Up to three works may be submitted per student.
- Entries must have been created after October 2018.
- Works that are not selected for the exhibition must be retrieved by noon on Monday, November 11.
How to format your work:
- 2D work must be framed and must include a mat or frame spacers (no artwork against the glass or plexiglass).
- 2D work must have a professional quality wire for hanging (no sawtooth hangers).
- 3D work must be suitable for display on a pedestal.
If you have questions, please contact Mare Blocker at firstname.lastname@example.org.