OKAY LUTES LET'S GET MOVING
In person Group Exercise Classes are back! But if you can’t make it to a class PLU Rec has partnered with Wellbeats to gain access to the best on-demand fitness & wellness classes. PLU students now have unlimited streaming access to Wellbeats on-demand fitness. Wellbeats can be streamed at home on personal devices including computers, tablets, phones, and TVs.
The Wellbeats streaming app includes
- 500+ high-quality, 1-60 min workouts for all ages, levels, and abilities
- 15+ goal-based challenges
- 20 + classes with healthy eating tips, cooking tutorials and recipes from leading nutrition experts
- Complete workouts available to stream from the comfort of your home or dorm
- Fitness assessments to track your progress and results
Here’s how to access on your mobile device:
- Download the Wellbeats App or visit the website portal at portal.wellbeats.com. The app can be found on the Apple App Store, Microsoft, Google Play, or via Apple TV.
- Email Rob Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org requesting access to PLU Wellbeats along with your student ID number. Shortly after will receive an email from Wellbeats with your login information.
1. Go to www.imleagues.com
2. Click Create Account on the top right (if you don’t have an account already).
3. Enter your information, and use your PLU email
4. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
How to sign up for a Group X class once you have an account:
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Group Exercise Classes tab on the top.
3. You will see a calendar with the fitness time slots, click the time slot that works for you and signup.