On Campus Lodging
During the summer months we are able to provide on-campus lodging for groups needing overnight accommodations. This consists of our residence halls, which offer two-person rooms with community bathrooms and private showers or limited apartment-style lodging featuring studio to five-bedroom configurations. Availability varies from year to year. Our conference staff will gladly work with you to identify which block of rooms will best meet your lodging needs.
On campus housing is available for all conference and event attendees at a per person, per night rate.
On Campus Lodging includes:
- Free parking – no parking pass required
- Full bed linens – includes fitted sheet, flat sheet, blanket, pillow, towel and wash cloth
- Variety of room occupancy – double traditional, single traditional, multiple occupancy apartment and studio apartment
- 24 hour security
- Front desk support and assistance
- Internet access ports in every room; WiFi available to all guests
- Linens are also included with all overnight reservations. The linen package for each person includes sheets, one pillow slip and pillow, a blanket, towel and wash cloth. We do not offer maid service and all your linen needs must be identified and pre-ordered prior to your event.
Venue Rental Rate
For overnight conferences and camps, we offer a flexible venue rental rate. Our venue rental rate is a weekly, per person rate, allowing access to all available facilities during the event.
Venue Rental Rate includes:
- Use of all available event spaces during event
- Use of recreational facilities, including fitness center, outdoor volleyball pit, outdoor basketball court and outdoor tennis courts
- Access to campus WiFi
- Directional signage for all conference and event attendees
- Personal event liaison
Meals on Campus
We can accommodate meal plans for your group with meals in The Commons (the main dining area on campus), with catered meals or a combination of both. Specialized commuter plans may be set up for commuting participants.
Meal Plans include:
- Full meals prepared by the PLU Culinary Team in The Commons, our privately owned and operated kitchen.
- Vegetarian and vegan selections present at all meals – ask us how we can customize our dining menu for your conference.
- Allergens will also be accommodated, please let us know about any allergens ahead of time.
- Daily menu options include a variety of stations including grill, Italian, world cuisines and deli sandwiches.
- Fresh salad bar, fruit, cereal bar and soup.
- Wide variety of desserts available.
- Soda, juice, tea and coffee available at self-service stations, also in cans.
- WA State sales tax will be charged on all food sales.
Residence Hall Floor Plans
Need help deciding how to best assign rooms for your overnight say? See the below links for more information about our residence hall floor plans and layouts.