The following items must be on file in the Office of Admission before an applicant will be considered for admission:
- The completed application form and $55.00 non-refundable application fee.
- A statement of professional and educational goals or essay.
- A résumé.
- An official transcript from each institution of higher learning attended. All transcripts must be sent directly to the Office of Admission at PLU from the institution providing the transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Master of Business Administration: GMAT or GRE scores; may be waived, contact program director.
- Master of Science in Finance: GMAT or GRE scores (may be waived, contact program director), statement of quantitative skills and/or background, statement of professional and ethical conduct.
- Master of Science in Marketing Research: GMAT or GRE scores; may be waived. Contact program director.
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing: A portfolio and literary critique.
- Master of Arts in Education: For M.A.E. with Residency Certification, proof of having passed the WEST-B and recommendation must address the applicant’s work with young people.
Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master of Arts (Marriage and Family Therapy): No additional requirement.
- Doctor in Nurse Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing: GRE and Nursing Addenda Forms
All records become part of the applicant’s official file and can be neither returned nor duplicated for any purpose.
An offer of admission is good for one year in all programs except for Marriage and Family Therapy and Nursing. Admitted students who have not enrolled in any course work for one year after the semester for which they were admitted must reapply.