Dr. Eva Frey
Dean of Students
Office Location:Dean of Students Office
Employed: 20 Years
- Ed.D., Educational Leadership, Seattle University, 2011
- M.Ed., Multicultural Education, University of Washington, 1997
- B.A.E. , Secondary Education, Pacific Lutheran University, 1995
- Overseeing the Student Conduct process of the University.
- Serving as University Dispute Resolution Committee Member.
- Coordinate the medical withdrawal process.
- Co-lead Student Care Network.
- Supervision of Student Rights and Responsibilities and Office of Accessibility and Accommodation.
- Representing the Division of Student Life on the Academic Performance and Integrity Committee.
- Provide direct student service to support student retention and success.
Eva has enjoyed working at PLU for 20 years in the area of student activities, leadership, and diversity. She has lived all over the world and now calls Tacoma home. Her areas of professional interest are: support and persistence of first-generation college students, leadership and social justice, and multicultural education. Eva’s passion is in being a leader/educator and working in partnership with others to become their best selves. Her active research is in the vocational development of a college student.