- Create a user account for PLU’s Opportunities Board
- Set up your employer profile
- PLU Staff will review your profile and approve new employers within one to two business days
- Log in to the Opportunities Board
- Select [Jobs] on the left side of the page, then click on [Job Postings]
- Select [Post a Job]
- Fill in the information about the available position
- Click [Submit]
- PLU staff will review the job description and post it to our Opportunities Board within one to two business days.
Contact us to learn more about posting jobs and internships, speaking to students, or hosting student for a tour and info session at your office.
US News & World Report’s Best Universities in the West consistently ranks PLU in the top 15, and recently was named fourth in the West for Best Colleges for Veterans.
- 44 different majors and 54 minors
- Well-rounded education is integrated in liberal arts, professional studies and civic engagement.
- Vocation exploration permeates PLU culture evidenced through experiential learning, academic rigor, student club and community involvement, and undergraduate research – all with caring faculty and staff.
- Undergraduate Research Symposium is a campus-wide student-faculty collaboration comprised of over 60 presentations ranging from research-based natural and social science presentations to musical compositions and visual arts projects.
- Communication skills, oral and written, stressed throughout curricula, independent of major.
PLU seeks to educate students for lives of thoughtful inquiry, service, leadership and care—for other people, for their communities and for the Earth.
- Fulbright scholars: Since 1975, PLU has produced over 100 Fulbright recipients; The Chronicle of Higher Education named PLU a top producer of scholars into the program in 2014-15.
- Low student – faculty ratio, on average of 12:1, affords lasting academic mentor relationships.
- Within six months of graduating, 90% of recent graduates were either employed or accepted to graduate school.
- Over 50% of students study away to increase their global perspective.