Congratulations on your new on-campus job!

If this is your first job at PLU, you must submit employment forms at the Office of Student Employment in Suite 110 of the Hauge Administrative Building. You will need to turn in the forms before your first shift. Do not email anything containing sensitive information like your social security number as PLU email is not a secure format. All forms must be submitted in person at our office. Please read the following explanations for each of the required forms before you come to our office.

Please reach out to Jacquilin Orozco, Assistant Director of Student Employment, at with any questions you may have.

I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification

This form is used to verify that you are authorized to work in the US. When you come to the Student Employment Office you need to bring an original, non-photocopied document(s) that proves that you are a US citizen or that you have work authorization. A list of acceptable documents is on page 2 of the I-9. The most common documents are a US passport, a social security card, or a birth certificate.

W-4 Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate

The W-4 will determine how taxes are deducted from your paycheck. If you aren’t sure how to fill out a W-4, do some research or ask for advice from someone you trust before coming to our office. We are not legally authorized to give you advice about this form.

Student Worker Rights and Responsibilities Form

The Student Worker Rights and Responsibilities Form details your rights when working in Washington State as well as your responsibilities as a new student worker at PLU. You can find further information in our PLU Student Workers Handbook.

Direct Deposit Form (optional)

If you wish to receive your paychecks via direct deposit, you will need to fill out a form with your bank’s routing number and your bank account number. You can find this information on your checks, on your bank statement, or by calling your bank. If you do not fill out this form, you will receive an actual check and payroll will mail it to your permanent address on the pay dates.


For more information, please contact

Learn more about PLU’s policies and guidelines regarding working on campus.