Ready to Scale Up?
PLU graduate programs welcome Renton Technical College Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degree graduates to move to the next level. Reach higher in your career with a graduate degree from the PLU School of Business. Earn your Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science in Marketing Analytics (MSMA) in as little as one additional year of study.
Eligible RTC BAS degrees include:
- Application Development
- Computer Network Architecture
As an added benefit, if you hold one of these degrees, you can apply with the Fast Track application, we will waive the GRE/GMAT requirement and your application for admission is free!
Fast Track Application Requirements:
- Earn an eligible Bachelor of Applied Science degree from Renton Technical College
- Earn a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA in all previous college level coursework
- Submit an online application
- Statement of Professional Goals
- Official transcripts from each college previously attended
- One letter of recommendation
- Candidates for the MSMA program complete a minimum of 3 classes of quantitative course work with an average GPA of 3.0 in the quantitative courses. These courses may come from a wide range of quantitative courses, which might include courses from Business, Economics, Math, Psychology, etc. The evaluation of completion of this requirement is determined by the Program Director.
Learn more about the School of Business Fast Track application process for graduate admission.Apply Now
Make an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with the Program Director, Juanita Reed, for more information.Schedule
Meet with the Graduate Admission Counselor to learn more the business programs.Register