O Nata Lux
Join us in one of the most beloved holiday traditions in the Northwest, as The Choir of the West, University Chorale and University Symphony Orchestra present our annual Christmas concert, “O Nata Lux.” Works by Dan Forrest, Eric Whitacre, Morten Lauridsen, Benjamin Britten and others will be mixed with traditional carols and seasonal favorites as we celebrate the glory, hope and light of the Christmas season.
Tickets Available Online Only
Saturday, Dec. 7 at 8 p.m. (PLU) SOLD OUT
Sunday, Dec. 8 at 2 p.m. (PLU) SOLD OUT
Monday, Dec. 9 at 7:30 p.m. (Benaroya) TICKETS AVAILABLE
Saturday, Dec. 14 at 8 p.m. (PLU) SOLD OUT
Sunday, Dec. 15 at 2 p.m. (PLU) SOLD OUT
Benaroya Concert Hall
- $36 – general admission
- $31 – senior citizens (60+), PLU alumni, military, and PLU faculty/staff (limit 2)
- $26 – students, group sales (10 or more tickets)
- $18 – PLU students with ID (limit 1 ticket)
- $6 – children 12 and under
Tickets for the Benaroya Hall concert can be purchased through Benaroya Hall Box Office at 1-866-833-4747 or on the Benaroya Concert Hall website.
ASL Interpretation is available for this concert. Please contact the Benaroya Hall Box Office to purchase seats in the ASL-accessible section (lower house left) by connecting with them at 1-866-833-4747. If you have questions, you may email the Benaroya/Seattle Symphony Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Benaroya ticket prices include a $4 facility fee.
Lagerquist Concert Hall
- $37 – general admission
- $32 – senior citizens (60+), PLU alumni, military, and PLU faculty/staff (limit 2)
- $27 – PLU students with ID (limit 1 ticket)
- $15 – children 12 and under
Please note that the December 14th President’s Concert Tickets are only available at the $37 price.