School of Business
Business Administration Minor
Minor Overall Requirements – 20 semester hours minimum
All courses must be completed with a grade of C- or higher, a cumulative grade point average of 2.50 for all courses in the minor is required, and at least twelve semester hours must be completed in residence.
A minimum of 20 semester hours in business courses including:
- BUSA 201: Value Creation in the Global Environment (4)
- (also as BUSA 190 for first-year students)
- BUSA 202: Financial Accounting (4)
- BUSA 305: Behavior in Organizations (4)
- BUSA 308: Principles of Marketing (4)
- And any four credits from Accounting courses or upper division Business courses in addition to those listed above.