Catherine Pratt, Ed.D.
Resident Assistant Professor
Office Location:Morken Center for Learning & Technology - Room 323
Curriculum Vitae: View my CV
- Ed.D., Educational Leadership, Seattle University, 2001
- M.A., Organizational Systems, Pacific Lutheran University, 1993
- B.A., English, Brigham Young University, 1983
Areas of Emphasis or Expertise
- Organizational Behavior and Theory
- Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- Change Management
- Global Management
- Strategic Management
- Inducted as Fellow of the Family Firm Institute, 2015
Dr. Catherine Pratt teaches undergraduate courses in organization behavior, organization design and leadership, family and closely held business, and managing change. She holds a B.A. from Brigham Young University, an M.A. from Pacific Lutheran University, and an Ed.D. from Seattle University. Ongoing research interests include family business, leadership, governance, and ethics. She encourages students to appreciate the corporate and society impact of strong interpersonal skills combined with professional competence. Dr. Pratt is advisor to the Latter-day Saint Student Association on campus.