Events and Workshops
Each academic year, the Health Sciences Club, a student-led organization, works in conjunction with the Health Sciences Advising Team to offer a variety of workshops and events for students planning on going into a health professional school.
Here’s a list of some of the events scheduled for the 2015-16 Academic Year:
- Introduction Meeting
- Volunteer Workshop (with organizations from PLU [Club Keithley Middle School, H4H, Community Garden] as well as Franciscan and Multi Care Hospital volunteer coordinators).
- Four Year Plan Workshop
- MCAT Workshop
- Physician Q&A
- Hot Chocolate/Homework Social
- Q & A with alumnus and current medical student
- Personal Statement Workshop
- Understanding the Application Process