Nuclear Engineering Science Laboratory Synthesis Programs at ORNL- Spring or Summer 2018
Student and Alumni Research and Technical Opportunities at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) – Oak Ridge, TN Appointments for Spring and Summer 2018!
Apply now to the Nuclear Engineering Science Laboratory Synthesis Programs (NESLS) Program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) – Spring or Summer 2018
Must apply at https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/3645 by January 6, 2018 for Spring term
Must apply at https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/3685 by February 28, 2018 for Summer term (must start by June 15 and end on or after August 10, 2018)
· Current AAS, BS, MS, and PhD students – Majors related to Engineering, Earth and Geosciences, Environmental and Marine Sciences, Life Health and Medical Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Nanotechnology, Chemistry, Physics, International Relations, Political Science, Government, Policy, Risk Analysis, Science Writing, Public Affairs, and Computer Sciences
· Stipend based on academic status – range from $529/week to $935/week for full-time; pro-rated for part-time
· Travel/Housing assistance (if eligible)
· Professional development activities
· Minimum GPA – 3.0/4.0
· Open to U.S. and Eligible International Citizenship
Visit http://www.orau.org/ornl or contact NESLS@orau.org for more information!