The Institute for Advanced Composites Manufacturing Innovation (IACMI) is seeking graduate and undergraduate students interested in participating in a short-term, 10-week summer program at one of IACMI’s partner sites.
IACMI, which accelerates the adoption of advanced composites to create energy savings and new manufacturing jobs, has an interest in developing the skills of strong technical undergraduates who might one day support the workforce in both talent and leadership. Interested applicants have the opportunity to apply for internships specializing in various composite and materials research at five IACMI partner locations across the United States.
- Be a United States citizen
- Be a student in good standing at a regionally accredited U.S. college or university
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 or the equivalent as verified by updated transcripts
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of appointment
- Provide proof of health insurance coverage. The participant can purchase health insurance coverage through ORAU.
- Reside locally–less than 30 miles from the selecting facility (long-term appointments only)
Application deadline: January 12, 2018
How to Apply:
Composite Materials and Process: https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/3697 (undergraduate and graduate)
Composite Materials for Wind Turbines: https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/3719 (undergraduate and graduate)
Design, Modeling, and Simulation: https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/3723 (undergraduate and graduate)
Compressed Gas Storage: https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/3726 (undergraduate and graduate)