Nuclear Engineering Science Laboratory Synthesis (NESLS) Program at ORNL
Now accepting applications for spring and summer 2019!
Nuclear Engineering Science Laboratory Synthesis (NESLS) Program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
The Nuclear Engineering Science Laboratory Synthesis (NESLS) Program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) provides nuclear engineering research opportunities and associated activities for current undergraduate and graduate students.
- Full-time or part-time research or technical appointments
- Stipend commensurate with academic level ($529-$935/week)
- Limited travel/housing assistance, if eligible
- Professional development activities
- Applications accepted on a semester basis
- No U.S. citizenship requirement
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university in an eligible major/degree program
- Be continuing education in an accredited degree-seeking program if graduating before or during the appointment period
- Have a minimum 3.0/4.0 GPA
Apply for the spring 2019 NESLS program here: https://www.zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/ORNL-NESLS-SPRING2019
Deadline for spring: January 6, 2019
Apply for the summer 2019 NESLS program here: https://zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/ORNL-NESLS-SUMMER2019
Deadline for summer: February 28, 2019
For more details, visit the NESLS program webpage at https://orise.orau.gov/ornl/nesls/.
If you have any questions, please contact NESLS@orau.org.