You are invited to attend the 16th Annual Career Event of the ACS Puget Sound Section.
- Free admission and open to all. Participants MUST register. Space is limited (first come, first served).
- When: Wednesday, February 19th, 2020 from 1-5 PM
- Where: WA State Public Health Laboratories (1610 NE 150th Street, Shoreline, WA 98155)
- Event includes: Keynote Speaker, lab tours, a presentation by an ACS Career Consultant on how the ACS can help you navigate your career
- Recommended for all undergraduate science students (not just chemistry students).
- Registration deadline: February 13th, 2020
- Register at: https://forms.gle/9KMrk22Js4ecznta9
See the Career Event 2020 Flyer to learn more.