Mrs. Doreen Splinter, MA
Office Location:Health Center
- Certified Medical Assistant, Pierce County Community College, 1979
- Diabetic Association of America
I joined PLU and the Health Center in 2003. I like to camp, travel with my husband of 28+ years, read, work in my yard and garden, walk my dog Lucy, and exercise. I love spending time with my daughter (who is in the Education department at Central University), my son (who graduated from PLU with a Psychology major), my new daughter-in-law (who graduated from Western University, also with a Psychology major), as well as my extended family – who all live in this area.
- 2003 to present: PLU Student Health Center
- Family Practice Office Manager / Medical Assistant for 20 years
- Ophthalmology Assistant for 5 years