Computer Science Learning Outcomes
Effective January 2019
Our learning outcomes are statements that describe skills that we expect to enable our student to attain by the time of graduation.
- An ability to apply mathematics to solving computing problems.
- An ability to critically analyze a problem and to design, implement, and evaluate a computing solution that meets requirements.
- An ability to work effectively in small groups on medium scale computing projects.
- An ability to effectively communicate technical concepts in oral and written form.
- An ability to understand the social and ethical implications of working as a professional in the field of computer science.
- An ability to use current tools and methodologies in computing practice.