PLU Wellbeing Services and Resources (WSR) utilizes the confidential electronic records management system, MyChart (in partnership with MultiCare).
MyChart’s patient portal makes it easy to notify patients of upcoming appointments, view test results, submit prescription refills, and confidentially message providers.
Students utilizing our services will be required to set up a free MyChart online account.
What can you do with a patient portal?
MyChart is your portal to help you manage your personal health information and CHWS services.
- Set up and receive appointment reminders.
- Schedule appointments (available for Health Services only).
- Review your previous visits.
- Send and receive confidential messages with providers.
- Refill your prescriptions.
- View test results.
- And much more!
Be sure to check out the MyChart FAQs for more information on available features and services.
Getting Started With MyChart
- Click the “Go To MyChart” yellow link below.
- Click the blue Sign Up Now button
- You will need your Activation Code*, Birthdate, and the last 4-digits of your Social Security Number
- On the following page you will choose a username, password, and security question in case you forget your password
*An Activation Code will be provided with your After Visit Summary. You may also receive an email containing your Activation Code and instructions on how to sign up for MyChart.
601 121st St S Parkland, WA 98444
Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm
911 (off campus)