TimelyCare (24/7 Care)
“When it’s not an emergency but you need medical or mental health support, just visit anytime, from anywhere.”
TimelyCare (formerly Lute Telehealth) is a resource for PLU students that expands access to mental health and medical care by providing HIPAA compliant access to online or phone-based services 24/7/365. TimelyCare provides no-cost, on-demand access to licensed professionals.
What Services are Available?
- MedicalNow: On-demand support for common health issues, including colds, flu, and allergies.
- TalkNow: 24/7, on-demand emotional support to talk about anything, including anxiety, relationships, depression, and school-related stressors.
- Scheduled Medical: Choose the day, time, and medical provider that best works for you.
- Scheduled Counseling: Choose the day, time, and mental health provider that works best for you. (12 visits per year)
- Health Coaching: Develop healthy lifestyle behaviors for nutrition,
sleep habits, time management, and mindfulness.
- Psychiatry: Appointments are available through referrals.
- Self-Care Content: Visit the Explore page within TimelyCare for guided self-care content.
HOW TO ENROLL NOW
- Go to timelycare.com/LuteTelehealth.
- Click “Sign In” as a first-time user. If you’re on your phone, you’ll be prompted to download the TimelyCare app.
- Students must use their plu.edu email address to create their account.
- Enter your personal profile information and medical history.
As a reminder, TimelyCare licensed providers are available to diagnose non-emergent medical conditions, prescribe medications and offer mental health support via phone or secure video visits.
Visit timelycare.com/LuteTelehealth to find FAQs or chat for technical support.
Check out the App demo here!
601 121st St S Parkland, WA 98444
Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm
911 (off campus)