W-2 Information

Click here for instructions on how to sign up for electronic W-2.

Click here to print your official W-2.

Click here to request a duplicate W-2.

I am no longer employed at PLU. How do I get my W-2?

If while employed, you had previously set up access in Banner Web For Employees” using a PIN and gave your consent for an electronic version, you should still have access to print your own official W-2 form, if you have kept your PIN active.

If you had not previously set up access while employed, a paper W-2 form was mailed to your permanent address.

I moved and did not change my address with Human Resources. What will happen to my paper W-2 form?

Paper forms generally are mailed on January 31st each year. If you did not provide a forwarding address with your post office, the form will be returned to the Payroll Office.

I have not received my paper W-2 form. How do I get a copy?

If you are currently employed and have an active PLU email account, you can still sign up for an electronic version and have access to your form immediately.

If you are not currently employed, you can request a duplicate by completing the form “Request for a Duplicate W-2.” We will accept requests by February 6th.