- Current, unencumbered WA State RN License, or WA Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) Certification.
- If you have an ARNP certification, completion of a master’s degree or above from a nationally-accredited school of nursing.
- If you have a RN license, completion of a doctoral degree in any field from a nationally-accredited school.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (B) on a 4.00 scale for all college work.
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended.
- Professional résumé.
- Statement of professional goals.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Civil, administrative and criminal history clearance in all states as well as any other applicable territory or country.
- Fluency in speaking, reading, writing and comprehending graduate-level English
In addition to the above listed application requirements, international students must provide proof of English proficiency:
- TOEFL iBT minimum scores: 86 cumulative score, with minimum individual scores of 26 speaking, 20 writing, 20 reading, and 20 listening.
- IELTS (academic version) minimum scores: 6.5 overall band score, with minimum individual band scores of 8 speaking, 5.5 writing, 6.5 reading, and 6.5 listening.