Post- Graduate Certificate Program Outcomes
1. Functions as a licensed independent practitioner.
2. Demonstrates the highest level of accountability for professional practice.
3. Practices independently managing previously diagnosed and undiagnosed patients.
4. Provides patient-centered care recognizing cultural diversity and the patient or designee as a full partner in decision-making.
5. Educates professional and lay caregivers to provide culturally and spiritually sensitive, appropriate care.
6. Collaborates with both professional and other caregivers to achieve optimal care outcomes.
7. Coordinates transitional care services in and across care settings.
8. Participates in the development, use, and evaluation of professional standards and evidence-based care.