Pacific Lutheran University’s Pre-Law advising program is designed to help students interested in attending law school find the answers to the many questions that they may have. Beginning with the search for whether law is one’s vocation through selecting a law school to attend, we offer a variety of resources to ensure that students make the best decision for themselves.
Among other things, PLU’s Pre-Law advising will help students:
- Decide if law school is the right path for them
- Develop an undergraduate curriculum to prepare them for success in law school
- Aid students in the selection of extracurricular opportunities
- Provide resources and assistance in preparing for the Law School Admissions Test
- Assist students with the law school application process
- Guide students through the process of choosing a law school
- Prepare students to be successful law students
Note from the Pre-Law Advisor
No matter where you are in the process of considering attending law school, I encourage you to introduce yourself to me and meet with me. I am happy to help throughout the process from to discussing law as an option through providing feedback on your personal statement. I am thrilled to help you along this path and look forward to learning how I can best help. Feel free to email me questions, drop by during office hours, or set up an appointment.
Kaitlyn Sill, PhD