- Ed.D., Educational Leadership, Seattle University
- M.Ed., Multicultural Education, University of Washington
- B.A., Secondary Education, Pacific Lutheran University
- Overseeing the Student Conduct process of the University.
- Serving as University Deputy Resolution Committee Member.
- Coordinate the medical withdrawal process.
- Oversee the Disability Support Services office.
- Supervision of Student Rights and Responsibilities and Disability Support Services staff.
- Representing the Division of Student Life on the Admission and Retention of Students (ARTS) Committee.
- Provide direct student service to support student retention and success.
Eva has enjoyed working at PLU for 15 years in the area of student activities, leadership, and diversity. She has lived all over the world and now calls Tacoma home. Her areas of professional interest are: support and persistence of first-generation college students, leadership and social justice, and multicultural education. Eva’s passion is in being a leader/educator and working in partnership with others to become their best selves. Her active research is in the vocational development of a college student.