ACS Bridge Program (ACS-BP)
The American Chemical Society is now accepting applications for 2021-2022 ACS Bridge Fellows.
The ACS Bridge Program (ACS-BP) was developed to increase the number of students from underrepresented (UR) racial and ethnic groups obtaining a Ph.D. in the chemical sciences. ACS-BP assists UR students with getting into and succeeding in graduate school. As an ACS Bridge Fellow, students enroll in a one- to two-year Bridge Experience that provides research experience, advanced coursework, mentoring, and coaching to prepare a graduate school application.
Students who have not applied to graduate school, or who have applied but were not accepted, may be offered:
- A free common application that will be shared with participating departments
- Resources to strengthen applications
- Connections to faculty and mentors
- Networking opportunities with other ACS-BP students
- You can make a difference, help us spread the word!
The deadline to apply is March 31, 2021. Find more information here.