Located in the Anderson University Center.
This is the main dining facility on campus, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
Four stations, a salad bar, cereal bar, soup bar, desserts and beverages.
- Grab a fresh lunch and espresso between classes
- Find a healthy, organic snack
- Fun, favorite snacks to curb a late night craving
- Stock your cupboards with the essentials
Tahoma Market & Café will be closed for Fall 2017. Please visit the other great locations on campus: Kelley Café on lower campus in Morken, or The Commons, Old Main Market and Lute Café on upper campus. Hospitality Services & Campus Restaurants will do an evaluation of business in the Spring to determine the future of Tahoma Market & Café.
- Fresh deli sandwiches & soup
- Espresso & Coffee drink