How do I Sign Up for a Meal Plan

Step 1: Make sure you’ve signed up for an ePass. You can click here to do that.

If you live off-campus, skip to Step 3.

Step 2: Go to the Residential Life page and submit your PLU Master Housing & Meal Agreement. Click here to go to the Housing Application page. After you submit your contract, you’re automatically signed up for the Meal Plan B. If that’s what you want, then you’re done. If you want to choose a different Meal Plan, go to Step 3.

Step 3: To choose a Meal Plan other than Meal Plan B, click “Change or Add Meal Plan” on the right. If you need to read through the Meal Plan Descriptions first, please click here.

Step 4: Fill out and submit the Optional Meal Plan Contract. You may choose a meal plan for Fall, J-Term and Spring terms right there. Click submit and you are done.

J-Term Meal Plans

If you live on-campus during J-Term, you must have a meal plan just like Fall and Spring Terms.

If you were living on-campus during Fall, and are planning to live off-campus for J-Term, you will still have a housing assignment and meal plan for J-Term until you cancel it through Residential Life.

Find out more about J-Term Meal Plans by clicking here.

Summer Options

There are no summer meal plans and The Commons & Old Main Market run VERY limited hours throughout the summer. There are no all-you-care-to-eat meals during the summer.

Meals may be purchased at any open Campus Restaurant with cash, Visa/MasterCard/Discover, Dining Dollars and LuteBucks.

You may add Dining Dollars to your account here, or with the GET app or visit Old Main Market.

If you find you have Dining Dollars left in your account as Fall Term begins, you may want to choose a smaller meal plan for Fall. Please remember that Dining Dollars purchased during the summer will roll over into your Fall balance and your total balance left will expire the last day of Spring Term. The advantage to Dining Dollars is that there’s no tax added to any food purchased with Dining Dollars—although they may only be used for food items.

You may add LuteBucks to your account with the GET app or visit Old Main Market. The advantage to LuteBucks is that they do not expire & they may be used for items other than food.

Did You Know?

An ePass is required to sign your PLU Master Housing & Meal Agreement. It’s simple just go here.

If you don’t remember your PLU ID, you can call the Admission Office at 253-535-7151.

Harstad, South Hall Residents and Commuter Students are the only people who are able to choose Meal Plan E.

If you run out of Dining Dollars – you can add more at any time.

Questions? Email