Dining Dollars are an integral part of your meal plan. They should be used during all a la carte meals*, and may be used to purchase an all-you-care-to-eat meal for guests, and snacks or meals all the campus restaurant locations.
Just Like Cash!
During a la carte meals, items are priced individually so you are only charged for those items you select.
Dining Dollars are available for purchase June 1st and your balance will carry over from term to term with your total balance expiring the last day of the Spring term at 10pm.
When an official withdrawal from the University has been processed through Student Financial Services, unused Dining Dollars purchased in the semester you withdraw are 100% refundable and will only be applied to the PLU student account.
Budget Your Dining Dollars
Remember, you are in charge of budgeting your Dining Dollars to make them last an entire term. Check out the Dining Dollars Budget chart to see where you should be at any point during the term.
Your ID is your lifeline at PLU, and is required to use your meal plan & Dining Dollars at all campus restaurants. It is not transferable and may not be used by anyone else. Treat it like you would your driver’s license or charge card.
Add Dining Dollars
You may purchase additional Dining Dollars any time throughout the year.
- On the the GET app (with a $2.75 fee).
- At the Old Main Market in the Anderson University Center using cash or credit card.
- Online and have them charged to your student account,
use the link on the right under “Quick Links”. Dining Dollars may be added online until April 30th.
*A La Carte Meals
In The Commons during these meal periods, menu items are priced individually for use with your Dining Dollars.
- Monday-Saturday breakfast
- Monday-Saturday lunch
- Saturday dinner
Add LuteBucks to your account and turn your LuteCard into a convenient on-campus debit card. Add as many dollars as you’d like and these may be used for copying/printing, at all campus restaurants and the Lute Locker. LuteBucks stay with you throughout your time at PLU and are refunded upon withdrawal from the university.
Purchase LuteBucks with the GET app or at Old Main Market.
- LuteBucks are refundable but not transferable to another person’s card.
- Cash withdrawals are not authorized.
- Deposits are usually available immediately. LuteBucks purchased with foreign and/or out-of-state checks may be held until the check clears the bank.
- The card holder may view transactions on the GET app.
- Merchandise will be accepted for return according to the refund policy of each establishment. Cash refunds will not be given for returned merchandise. A credit will be made to the card holder’s account within one working day after receiving an approved request.
- All transactions debited through the use of a LuteCard are final at the point and time of sale. The card holder is responsible for verifying the amount of each card transaction. It is the card holder’s responsibility to keep purchase receipts as verification for spending.
- The card holder is responsible for immediately reporting a lost or stolen LuteCard. Pacific Lutheran University is not liable for damages due to lost or stolen cards.
- The terms of this agreement begin when the card holder purchases LuteBucks. This agreement expires only upon graduation, formal withdrawal from the university or termination of employment from PLU. Any balance remaining on account at the expiration of this agreement will be refunded with a written request. Evidence of graduation, formal withdrawal from the university, or termination of employment must be submitted at the time of the refund request. Refund checks will be mailed within 30 days after receiving such request, and will be sent to the address provided at the time the refund is requested.
- The card holder agrees to abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures specified by Pacific Lutheran University. Violations of such rules, regulations, policies and/or procedures may result in cancellation of a card holder’s account and/or referral to the PLU Conduct System.
- Future changes in the terms and conditions regulating use of this card will apply to all cards in circulation and use at that time, they will supersede all previous terms and conditions.
Everywhere You Want
Dining Dollars are accepted at all Campus Restaurants! Remember, food purchases made with Dining Dollars are tax exempt.