Candidates will need the following items:
- Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (B) on a 4.00 scale for all college work
- Submission of PLU online graduate application and non-refundable fee
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended
- Current Professional résumé
- Statement of professional goals
- Two letters of recommendation
- Ed.D plus Superintendent Credential:
- Valid Washington State Teaching, Administrator, or ESA Certificate
- Three years of building or district level leadership experience
- School District Superintendent Internship Agreement form
- OSPI Form 4201 (Institutional/Organizational Application for an Administrator’s Certificate)
- Superintendent to Ed.D:
- Washington state Superintendent Certificate completed at a Professional Educator Standards Board approved superintendent program. Applicants who have completed superintendent credentials at regionally accredited colleges or universities in other states may be able to transfer courses. They will be reviewed on a course-by-course basis.
Candidates will participate in group interviews prior to admissions. Final decisions will be made following a complete application, review, and group interview.