Deadlines and Application Timeline
The program will enroll a cohort every other year. Ed.D candidates may apply for admission at any time during the year. However, application by the priority deadlines will enhance the applicant’s potential for admission.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2023 (for Summer 2023)
Program Start Date: July 17, 2023
- Identify two references on your application. Academic recommendations are encouraged.
- Your references will receive an email invitation from email@example.com with instructions for completing the reference electronically.
- If your recommenders need assistance, please visit the Letters by Liaison Help Center.
Upload resume via the application portal that includes your:
- Academic history (institutions attended, degrees earned)
- Employment history (paid or unpaid)
- Significant academic, professional and community achievements
- Honors and awards
Personal Statement of Professional Goals
- Upload your application essay via the application portal.
- The essay should include your “why” educational leadership, your future goals, and how your leadership impacts students, the school or community (in 500 words, double spaced, 12 point font).
Supplemental Documents (only for applicants who seek for an Ed.D with superintendent certification)
- Upload the completed School District Superintendent Internship Agreement Form which is signed by your district to the application portal.
- Upload the completed OSPI Form 4201 (Institutional/Organizational Application for an Administrator’s Certificate) to the application portal.
- Pay the nonrefundable $55 application fee.
(Note: If you need to submit additional documents after submitting the online application, you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Official transcripts must be sent to GradCAS from all US and English-Speaking Canadian institutions you listed in the College Attended section of your application.
- Official international and French Canadian transcripts must be sent to PLU Graduate Admission Office.
- PLU graduates do not need to submit PLU transcripts.
- See GradCAS instructions for sending official transcripts.
Sending Transcripts Electronically
- GradCAS only accepts electronic transcripts from Credentials Solutions, Parchment, and National Student Clearinghouse. If your school does not offer either of these services, your transcript must be sent by mail. GradCAS cannot accept transcripts sent via email.
- When selecting the recipient, choose Educational organization, and then select GradCAS.
- Include your full GradCAS ID number when entering the GradCAS mailing address.
- See GradCAS instructions for sending electronic transcripts
Sending Transcripts by Mail
Download and print the Transcript Request Form under each school you listed in the College Attended section of your application. Send the Transcript Request Form to your school.
Your registrar should mail your paper transcript to the following address:
GradCAS Transcript Processing Center
P.O. Box 9217
Watertown, MA 02471